Re: A86: Hardrive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Hardrive

I don't know about anyone else...but that sounds wrong to me... the
harddrive stores data. When u want to use that data, it is sent to the RAM
where it can be actively used by the computer. If u remove a harddrive your
computer CAN operate, it just needs a bootable floppy. Although this limits
the computer, it will still run. I've used many old computers that run off
only a book disk.

Dave