Re: A86: grphlink error

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: grphlink error

>From: BlAsTo1414@aol.com
>Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 20:54:35 EDT
>To: assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org
>Subject: Re: A86: grphlink error
>

>In a message dated 9/23/98 5:11:32 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
>DrRobin@GeoCities.com writes:
>
><< The TI Graph Link goes on a COM port, not a printer port... >>
>'which would be what?......

A COM port is one of the plugs in the back with 9 pins that looks kinda
like a tringle with a flat top(thats a bad description but you should
get the idea).  The dumb thing is TI made the graph link with a 25 pin
plug the goes in a 9 pin socket.  That to me is just plain dumb.  I'm
not sure if thats true for everyone but it is for me.  Pretty obvious
I'm not really a hardware guy huh?  Hope you get it working soon

Matt