From: Dave <scheltem@aaps.k12.mi.us>
To: assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org <assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org>
Date: Thursday, September 17, 1998 7:35 PM
Subject: A86: Re: Re: Re: ASMPROG detection?

If this is true "asmprog is for prog made on the calc in hex" would it be possible to make a basic program and somewhere in the code include a ASPROG label and have hex in the basic program?  Just i weird idea...
Dave
Basic/ASM Programming Center
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Ring/8708/
e-mail: scheltem@aaps.k12.mi.us