Re: A86: drawing a sprite to the screen.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: drawing a sprite to the screen.

In a message dated 9/15/98 9:15:57 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
assets@eden.rutgers.edu writes:

<< You need to include the asm86.h header file along with your include files.
 It was part of the asm86 III package, you can probably find it on the web
 page Alan Bailey posted as he was leaving. >>

ok, that should sovle the GET_KEY and the K_Right and K_Left problems right?
but what about the draw_sprite and draw loop questions I had?

BlAsTo1414

>What is 'draw_loop"?(its a label at the bottom)  is it supposed to be
>'Draw_Sprite'?
>
>If so, then what is Draw_Sprite?  am I supposed to put my mod. version of
>putsprite there?

<< draw_first_sprite: