Re: A86: drawing a sprite to the screen.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: drawing a sprite to the screen.

Don't feel too bad, I'm also a novice at this too!  I'm trying to learn
Assembly each day... and I'm slowly grasping the concept of a lot of this,
the only thing that really confuses me right now, is getting text or numbers
from the user....  So, I'll find some tutorial on the net that shows how..
and if you have any good ways of doing things, can you send them to me, :)??

>one.  I am trying my best to learn this complicated languge called asm and
am
>expecting maybe just a little help from you guys but if no one wants to
help
>thats ok w/ me.  All I want is maybe an example or a tutorial oabout how to
>make a sprite move left and right on the screen and then move into
animating
>the sprite.  Thats all I want.  It doesn't sound hard to me.

Oh, I guess this isn't a flame too :)...