Re: A86: Re: Mission Impossible (no not a game don't get your hope up)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Mission Impossible (no not a game don't get your hope up)

> so, you are making a huge asm tutorial?   are you just going to post it or
do
> we have to pay for it?  I am very interested in this tutorial(if thats what
> you are doing)

Gee I hope he doesn't charge for it, considering what happened to McMik,
the only TI-related thing I know of that you have to pay for that isn't made
or endorced by TI.  (For those of you who don't know what happened to
McMik, NOTHING happened to McMik...at all.  Nobody's going to pay,
even if it is the best grayscale game ever written (or was at the time).)