Re: A86: drawing a sprite to the screen.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 09:53 PM 9/14/98 EDT, you wrote:

>holy crap!  whatever you gave is friken confusing!  Its a GREAT example but
>not much that I can learn from.  What I need is something very simple w/o the
>background on it and w/ notes and comments.
>
>All I want is to get the following sprite(a very common one) to move left and
>right.  thats it.
<sprite snipped>

Well, if your routine xor's the sprite to the screen, you can move the
sprite simply by rewritting the sprite to the place where you put it
originally.  That will erase the sprite.  Then, write it wherever you want
it to move to.
--
Andy Johnson <prjohnson@utahlinx.com>