Re: A86: complete hex listing...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: complete hex listing...

Can you use a soldering iron?  If you can, then it shouldn't be very difficult,
especially if you make the parallel link cable.  All you have to do is solder
seven or eight junctions together and stuff it into a cable hood.  Easy, complete
instructions available at:

http://www.salokin.demon.co.uk/ticalcs_parinfo.htm

If you really do find that it is beyond your ability to make it, there is also
info on where to buy cheap homemade links.