Re: A86:string input

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86:string input

>The source to zdist had good input routined (uses the ones on the calc). If
>anyone still needs help, post again and i will write a routine up. Its only
>like 6 lines of code or so if you cut out all of the extra crap.

Oh hey, yeh, i forgot about that.  If someone wants to email me, I can
explain the input stuff to you in zdist (I wrote it).  I think i have a new
version somewhere that I never uploaded to ticalc.  Eventually i will
rewrite it for cymbol.

Robby Gutmann
gutmann@planet-connect.com
ICQ UIN: 724927      Agonostis on IRC

"Students made it long ago," said Rincewind. "Handy way in and out after
lights out."
"Ah," said Twoflower, "I understand. Over the wall and out to brightly-lit
tavernas to drink and sing and recite poetry, yes?"
"Nearly right except for the singings and the poetry, yes," said Rincewind.

     -- (Terry Pratchett, The Light Fantastic)