Re: A86: more on writing/running an asm prog.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: more on writing/running an asm prog.

No.  When you buy a TI calculator, you are buying the use of the ROM.  You
can use that ROM for whatever you want (your own personal use), but you
can't give it to anyone.

--
Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
   File Archives, News, Features, Newsletter, and HTML