Re: A86: more on writing/running an asm prog.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: more on writing/running an asm prog.

> I believe you are allowed to also use the ROM for an
> emulator, as long as the ROM came from your
> calculator.  However I could be wrong.

According to copyright regulations, you are wrong, but
TI said that it's okay (I believe that Pat said it to this
list during one of the threads of how immoral it was to
post ROM on the internet at free access).

When you purchase the calculator, you purchase the
right to use one copy of the ROM and to make backups
of that copy, etc (regular use).  There is no way to follow
that rule and execute the same copy of ROM more than
once at the same time.