Re: A86: more on writing/running an asm prog.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: more on writing/running an asm prog.

Dumping your ROM to use in an emulator is not illegal.  You can use the
ROM in your calc for your own personal use, as long as you don't give it
to anyone else.

--
Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
   File Archives, News, Features, Newsletter, and HTML