A86: Re: Mission Impossible (no not a game don't get your hope up)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Mission Impossible (no not a game don't get your hope up)

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave <scheltem@aaps.k12.mi.us>
To: assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org <assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org>
Date: Friday, September 11, 1998 10:38 PM
Subject: A86: Mission Impossible (no not a game don't get your hope up)

What is it then you ask... I have been trying to learn asm as everyone know (i mail the list all the time asking basic ?).  I guess this is in a way off topic (but then what is not this week), but I would really like to get together with some people and make a solid lesson for asm.  I have talked with quite a few people about an asm lesson.  The best idea that came out of this was to make a game and tell how it was done.

                There is an explanation of Frogger on Trent Lillehaugen's site.  I practically learned ASM from that on site, or the basics of it at least.

 I would be very interested in doing this, but i know that i can't do it alone.  If there is anyone out there who would like to help do this, please contact me!
Dave
Basic Programing Center

scheltem@aaps.k12.mi.us
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Ring/8708/
ICQ #16817590

Jbrett
tbarwick@esn.net
http://ww2.esn.net/~tbarwick
I just added a TI-86 page, Check it out!!!