Re: A86: more on writing/running an asm prog.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: more on writing/running an asm prog.

You can use the ROM for any personal use you want I think.  You just copy
can't it.  Using it for emulators is ok as long as it came from your calc.

--
Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
   File Archives, News, Features, Newsletter, and HTML

On Thu, 10 Sep 1998, Andy Johnson wrote:

> At 12:40 AM 9/11/98 +0200, you wrote:
> >
> >_almost_ :-)
> >
> >Just distributing ROMs on the net is illegal.
>
> Yes, but technically (we do love that word) copying the ROM from the calc
> for any use except backup purposes (and what would you do if the rom failed
> anyway?) including emulation is also illegal.
> >--
> >Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
> >   File Archives, News, Features, Newsletter, and HTML
> >   the ticalc.org project - http://www.ticalc.org/
> >
> >On Thu, 10 Sep 1998, JBrett wrote:
> >

> >> But the CGI is almost foolproof.

> >> print it