Re: A86: more on writing/running an asm prog.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 12:40 AM 9/11/98 +0200, you wrote:

>_almost_ :-)
>
>Just distributing ROMs on the net is illegal.

Yes, but technically (we do love that word) copying the ROM from the calc
for any use except backup purposes (and what would you do if the rom failed
anyway?) including emulation is also illegal.

--
Andy Johnson <prjohnson@utahlinx.com>

Follow-Ups: References: