A86: ASMatuer

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: ASMatuer

	ok, ok.  I know that most people say that asm is better and easier than BASIC
but by looking at source code, it looks as if basic is easier for an amatuer
to understand.  I have heard that asm graphics are generally better and easier
which I have no say about because I can't even do graphics in basic.

	I would love to start asm programming, but I dont have a clue where to start.
I know very little basic and no asm.  is there a tutorial somewhere out there
for a guy with no place in the programming world to start asm?

	I would like to know how to write a litlle rpg in asm or some other easy type
of game.  could you please help me out?

				Thanks a lot,
					BlAsTo1414