A86: String won't go - Sorry!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: String won't go - Sorry!

Sorry!

My program was $800 bytes out, so I was loading the string into the
wrong place on ram page 1.

Even so, I'd still be interested in answers to Q2 & Q5.

Along the lines of Q4, has anyone made an undelete program?  Could
this be done?  (with a sqrt if neccessary?)

Has anyone made a local-backup program?  (Most people keep less than
16k on their calc., so the whole calculator could be backed up to
Ram1, where my "dead string" lurked even with batteries out for quite
a while...)
--
Anthony J. Doggett                     |