A86: How do you access strings

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: How do you access strings

	I just started learning asm and have started programming one of
my biggest games ever.  I am planning on writting Dragon Warrior for the
TI-86.  I have figured out how to write it and have a great plan and have
decided how the map file and save game file is going to work but I have
no idea how to access strings in ASM so I was wondering if anyone has a
tutorial on it or has source code that is documented.

Noah Garten
garten@geocities.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]