Re: A86: copyright

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: copyright

kirkmeyer@bigfoot.com writes:

<<
 I do not mean to continue this thread, but technically this privelege
 can be revoked at any time. The programmer still retains copyright (the
 right of copy), and has just for the time being chosen to grant that
 right to everyone. Also, * PLEASE * stop talking about batteries!
 PLEASE! Many of you know what happens when discussions about batteries
 arise...

Actually I'm fairly new to the list.  Only talked about batteries once.  May I
ask what happened last time?  or should I go scour the archives?