A86: Reminder!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Reminder!!!

This is just a reminder to everyone on this list who has posted an off-topic
message ("calc crash" and "copyright" come to mind...) that this is an
assembly programming mailing list for the TI-86.  THEREFORE, ALL MESSAGES
SHOULD BE ASSEMBLY RELATED.  Please, we went through this before, and it ended
when Kirk Meyer, one of the best programmers on this list, actually removed
himself because of the off-topic discussion.  He has given this list a second
chance.  Now we're blowing it again...come on!  We should be asking each other
for help about z80 programming, not how to internationally copyright our
programs!