Re: A86: copyright

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: copyright

In a message dated 9/4/98 2:53:18 AM Central Daylight Time, wdao@netcom.com
writes:

<<
 elders ????
 I coded on the trs-80 (do you know what it is ???)  when I was 11 .
 do you know what a sinclair (zx-80,zx-81,ql,spectrum) looks like ?

 I know how shell work !!! that is why every piss ants like you can code one.
 All that is needed is a menu program and how to decode a file program.
 that's IT !!!!

 time consuming to code and debug but .... BORING !!!!

 How many CPU's can you code on ?
 How many games did you crack ??? (old style .. no Isepic, no Deruler,
 no romHack v1.1 or v3.69, no MScrck, no Public Domain password remover
 crap...) Just with a hex_edit,desasmblr, or such tool..

 You suck dude !!!
 I can Out Code you times over !!!
 My codes are better than your "baby" "basic morse" !!!

 					Walt

 ps: Red Sector USA rules !!! >>

Whoa dude!  You should take whatever crawled up your ass out.  I'm sure it'd
be much happier.  And this is supposed to be for _help_ not for telling
someone to screw off (which I guess I just did but anywho...).  Now I wish
everyone would stop fighting and downing everyone.   I'd liked the list much
muc more before most of the people went rabid.

Matt