Re: A86: copyright

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: copyright

> > The best z80 programmers on earth coded on the TRS-80 computers and
> > Sinclair machines. (where were you in the 80's ?) (just a sperm ?)
> > Since their source codes is available left and right, everybody has been
> > copying their codes for their own prgs and not a single "thank you" in the
> > source codes ...
>
> Maybe if you knew what ZShell was, you'd have a bit more respect for
> your elders, little boy.

elders ????
I coded on the trs-80 (do you know what it is ???)  when I was 11 .
do you know what a sinclair (zx-80,zx-81,ql,spectrum) looks like ?

I know how shell work !!! that is why every piss ants like you can code one.
All that is needed is a menu program and how to decode a file program.
that's IT !!!!

time consuming to code and debug but .... BORING !!!!

How many CPU's can you code on ?
How many games did you crack ??? (old style .. no Isepic, no Deruler,
no romHack v1.1 or v3.69, no MScrck, no Public Domain password remover
crap...) Just with a hex_edit,desasmblr, or such tool..

You suck dude !!!
I can Out Code you times over !!!
My codes are better than your "baby" "basic morse" !!!

					Walt

ps: Red Sector USA rules !!!

Follow-Ups: References: