A86: Re: Copyright

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Copyright

As far as I know copyright on intellectual property is always implied in
the U.S. and the symbol or a "C" in parentheses has something to do with
international copyright (so it's good to have it there anyway).

I did hear something once about challenges and was told that if you ever
want definite proof that you wrote something at a specific time, end it
off in a leter to yourself and leave the envelope sealed so the postmark
is proof of the date.

-Ben Kalafut

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]