Re: A86: calc crash

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: calc crash

{{Try taking them out for a really long time.  That would also be a good
time to
recharge them (if they're rechargeables that is).  That works for me
most of
the time.  If that doesn't work you should call TI and tell them.
Matt}}

Actually, my 85 crashed when using the old shell and a small stupid asm
program.  I took out all the batteries and placed the calculator away
for a long time (since I received the ti-92, I didn't need to mess with
the 85).  When I finally took it out of "hiding" (after a year), the
calculator displayed a scrambled screen and would not clear at all.
Maybe this is the same problem he was having with his 86.

Would someone in the ticalc.org place like to comment on how to fix the
problem, because I would like to reuse my 85.

-Rob