A86: re: ASM TI86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: re: ASM TI86

>  From: CLEM <clems@mygale.org>, on 8/31/98 7:25 PM:
>  Hello Pat.
>
>  I know you are not allowed to distribute asm86 informations,
>  but I need your help. I have a few questions :
>
>  1) can you tell me the name of the $5cc2 call ?

	The branch table ends at 5762h, that routine is subject to
	move on future versions of the Ti-86 and should not be used.

>  2) do you have some informations about the $4119 call ?

	Removes all of the installed system expansion information
	that is stored in the asm execution ram area. The finance and
	stat packages set that area up.

>  3) can you send me a hook example (with source) other
>     than key, grf, and parse ?

	Those hooks were never intended to be documented or supported
	except for TI use, you'll have to get those on your own.

>  Please help me :)
>  Thanx for your time.
>  --
>  |     name : CLEM                         |
>  | homepage : http://www.mygale.org/~clems |
>  |   e-mail : mailto:clems@mygale.org      |
>
>  P.S. : sorry for my bad english, I'm french...

Later,
Pat

ATTRIBS.BND