Re: A86: Compiler is crazy!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Compiler is crazy!

In a message dated 8/31/98 7:40:51 PM Central Daylight Time,
scheltem@aaps.k12.mi.us writes:

<<
 Okay i tried to compile the program and it gave me1338 errors!  Now i am
 prety sure that it does not have any errors (mainly because it does not have
 that many lines) I am using tasm to compile any suggestions or reasons why
 the compiler goes crazy.  Should i use something else (other compiler)? >>

If you're using TASM you _have_ to have asm86.h as your very first include
file. TASM compiles differently or something like that so it has to rearrange
a bunch of stuff in order for TASM to recognize it.  If that doesn't fix it
try using a different compiler.

Matt