    From: Dave <scheltem@aaps.k12.mi.us>
    To: assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org <assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org>
    Date: Saturday, October 31, 1998 10:25 AM
    Subject: A86: Re: full screen graphics

    Okay well it is really easy to make a title screen.  What you want to do
is get a simple .bmp program.  If you use any version of windows you should
have paint... what you want to do is open this set the screen size to 128x64
(# of pixels on the calc) so now you have that set you are ready to draw...
It is really that easy!  Make sure you save your file as a bmp file.  Then
get a program to convert it to bytes!  I would get the Bmp to Asm it is
great!  You might also want to pick up a compression utility so that the asm
pic is not that large (RLE2PIC)Then you can just send it to your calc in
your program to display it just do this:
    call _clrLCD            ; clears screen
    ld hl,Title                ; loads title in to hl *have title be the
name of your picture
    ld de,$fc00              ; loads de with where screen
    ld bc,1024                ; loads how many bytes we are using
    ldir                        ; this will inc hl and de until bc = 0
    so that mean we will put 1024 bytes down at $FC00 from the source Title.
    Okay well to draw one line you can use _ILine, but don't cause it sucks
:)  well there you go i hope this stuff helped you out.
    Dave
    ACZ
    assembly coders zenith
    e-mail: scheltem@aaps.k12.mi.us