From: Chuck Mason <chuckjr@sundial.net>
To: assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org <assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org>
Date: Saturday, October 31, 1998 8:45 AM
Subject: Re: A86: Re: full screen graphics

>YOu know, it'd be really nice if people stop emailling letters in html
>format, keep it plain text, please...
>
>-chuck
>On Sat, 31 Oct 1998, Dave wrote:
>
>%Okay well it is really easy to make a title screen.  What you want to do
is get a simple .bmp program.  If you use any version of windows you should
have paint... what you want to do is open this set the screen size to 128x64
(# of pixels on the calc) so now you have that set you are ready to draw...
It is really that easy!  Make sure you save your file as a bmp file.  Then
get a program to convert it to bytes!  I would get the Bmp to Asm it is
great!  You might also want to pick up a compression utility so that the asm
pic is not that large (RLE2PIC)Then you can just send it to your calc in
your program to display it just do this:
>%call _clrLCD            ; clears screen
>%ld hl,Title                ; loads title in to hl *have title be the name
of your picture
>%ld de,$fc00              ; loads de with where screen
>%ld bc,1024                ; loads how many bytes we are using
>%ldir                        ; this will inc hl and de until bc = 0
>%so that mean we will put 1024 bytes down at $FC00 from the source Title.
>%Okay well to draw one line you can use _ILine, but don't cause it sucks :)
well there you go i hope this stuff helped you out.