Re: A86: questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: questions

 I was in the TI-HW list for a day or so, thats how I found out about the rf link
"project". I was told by one of the staff members at ticalc that the only rf link
plans on their server were fake. I have emailed Sami Khakan a while back and he
said the following:
Sure there is a possibility to make a RF link. A RF module
and a PIC can be used to make it work. The program on
the PIC is like the one of the RF Link, but with some minor
modifications. The cost of those modules will be something
like $15. So the RF link would cost something like $10
more than the IR Link.
I am currently trying to find where I can buy those modules,
and when something will happen, it will be shown on my page.

I have not seen any developments on his page about the rf link yet. If you want to
know more, email him yourself. I do not know if the ir link will work on any
games, and I have not tried it because of ir's limited range and LOS use.

Jean Vásquez

--
             Jean Vásquez
      ,;;    vasquezjara@earthlink.net