Re: A86: Basic Commands

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Basic Commands

wait wait wait, mabey i should have been more specific with that sub
thing:
sub(Q,1*10-9,8)->W
Text(x,x," "+W
sub(Q,2*10-9,8)->W
Text(x,x," "+W
See how i keep spliting up Q, obvsiouly?
but what if i wanted to use:
sub(Q,1*10-9,8)->W and
sub(Q,2*10-9,8)->W again later in the programin?(again ill say; i cant
just say the command agiain, that does not work)????

and thanks about that clearin the variable thing (exept i didnt want to
delet the who variable just what its values were!

ps: im not subscribed to taht list, and frankly i dont want to be:) no
offense u basic users out there (hell as u can see im usin basic) but
like i said before, its just to help out those ASM users out there!