A86: Basic Commands

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Basic Commands

Can anyone help me with this (sorry its in basic but its a program to
move asm along, ull c when it comes out:)  Here's the problem; question
realy:

one if ure familiar with sub( help me out here
ok say, i say like:
:sub(Q,1*10-9,8)->W
now, what would i do exactly if i wanted to use this command later in
the programing. (dont say just say it again because that doesnt work:)

next question:
how do i clear variables? like W or somethin????

thanks for ure help, ill tell u guys when i publish it. Prevu-HAS ure
calc ever crashed when u run ASM programs out of ASM menus???:)