A86: HAL-IC

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: HAL-IC

Alright guys, I'm going crazy over here.

I have been faithfully working on HAL-IC for about a year now. Still it
remains in its alpha state. The problem isn't that it is too hard to do
for me, but wrather that I have quite a few more pressing projects that
I have had to work on. I know that many of you, as well as myself, would
like to see this project completed ASAP.

So I'm looking for a few good men. I have posted the source to HAL-IC.
Its at ihpled.ml.org/~awwaiid/calcs. The zip there contains all of the
tools I've been using lately to develop. The only thing missing is my
ROM for the emulator.

Anyone who thinks that they can contribute to the project and has time
to do so, I would like you to download the program, take a look at the
source, and tell me what you make of it.

To be completely honest I expect that very few people, if anyone, will
be able to help me very much. But maybe some of you can help me on
little things, or learn from my code or something to that effect.

Thank you,

--Brock (aka Retupmoc7/awwaiid)
mailto retupmoc7@hotmail.com