RE: A86: Monopoly

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A86: Monopoly

Yes, Kirk Meyer made an excellent Monopoly game (check
http://www.ticalc.org/pub/86/asm/games/), however, he was threatened with
legal action from Hasbro, so he stopped making it.  It was a wonderful port,
though.  Faithful to the original, and with most all the rules.

It is an infringement of copyright to reproduce Monopoly.  Many of its
features are copyrighted and belong to Parker Bros.

-----
Stuntman (Nathan Haines) - ICQ UIN#: 2157863
http://table.jps.net/~stuntman/nathan.html
QuickBASIC/Visual BASIC/TI-BASIC programmer (just your basic programmer)
President of Stuntworks - http://stuntworks.home.ml.org/