Re: A86: Crashes

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Crashes

Obviously, you have a "time bomb" bug.  This bug takes advantage of the
secret built-in calendar in the calculator that only five people know
about. :)

Actually, it may be something that has to do with turning the calc on.
Do you have a shell on the calc, or an interrupt installed?  Or do you
run some program only on the next day?  Or possibly it could be the
order in which you run programs.

--Bill Barksdale