Re: A86: Re: nomenus

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: nomenus

In a message dated 10/20/98 5:07:15 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
ComAsYuAre@aol.com writes:

<< In a message dated 10/20/98 7:14:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
KidFedX@aol.com
 writes:

 > I think I ran into a problem with this nomenus thing, I was graphing
 > something
 >  (as you should use this thing for in math class) and the menu text
wouldn't
 >  come off of the screen. So there's my graph -- I'm trying to trace and
 there'
 >  words covering up my x and y stats.  I fixed this by resetting my defalts
(
 > not
 >  the memory -- cause that's a bad thing).  So just letting you people know
 > that
 >  there's a potential bug in the program.
 >  --kid

 rather than resetting defaults, you could've just run the program again to
 disable it.

  That's just it.  running the program a second time did restore the text to
the menus -- BUT it did no matter how many times I ran the program, keep the
text on the graph screen -- NOT in the menus.  But it was text that belonged
in menus.  I know what I'm talking about, that's what happened -- I don't know
why -- I was just telling people so they could know what they were getting
into when they used the program.  I will still use the program cause I like
it.  But it has potential problems.