RE: A86: Re: Ztetris magic

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A86: Re: Ztetris magic

ZTetris does set a 'saved game' byte--I did a bit of hacking to the Usgard
source code once.  I had to get around a bit of optimized source code (heh),
but I put in a pause screen that /warned/ you when you restarted a saved
game.  It was a game-saver (pun intended)!

Nathan
-----
Stuntman (Nathan Haines) - ICQ UIN#: 2157863
http://table.jps.net/~stuntman/nathan.html
QuickBASIC/Visual BASIC/TI-BASIC programmer (just your basic programmer)
President of Stuntworks - http://stuntworks.home.ml.org/