A86: 86 Central

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: 86 Central

Matt Johnson has quit assembly, so I have taken over his website, 86
Central.  The page is now at my isp's server, and he removed it from server
and linked to me.

86 Central is a very comprehensive site about all aspects of 86 asm
programming.  Currently, the CGI's are not working (not even uploaded), and
the rom download will never be there, because TI emailed him and told him to
take it down (I'm not going to put it right back up...).  Most everything
besides ROM and RAM central should be working.  If it's not, please email
me, I think I fixed everything else.  All the files are links to ticalc.org,
because I don't have unlimited space like Matt.  :-(

I plan on adding more tutorials, especially about game programming, so email
if there's a specific tutorial you would like to see.

--
David Phillips <electrum@tfs.net>
ICQ: 13811951