Re: A86: Fw: [Fwd: [Fwd: NOT A JOKE - IT IS FOR REAL]]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Fw: [Fwd: [Fwd: NOT A JOKE - IT IS FOR REAL]]

>i didnt say that line that began with AIDS and everything past that, man
>who gets these viruses?????im mean seriously; u have to be a real idot
>to open a file like that ESPESSIALY FROM SOME ONE U DONT KNOW??

That's not the point.  The point is that the virus isn't real anyway, so
who cares.

Robby Gutmann
gutmann@planet-connect.com
ICQ UIN: 724927      Agonostis on IRC

"Students made it long ago," said Rincewind. "Handy way in and out after
lights out."
"Ah," said Twoflower, "I understand. Over the wall and out to brightly-lit
tavernas to drink and sing and recite poetry, yes?"
"Nearly right except for the singings and the poetry, yes," said Rincewind.

     -- (Terry Pratchett, The Light Fantastic)