Re: A86: Re: Hi HELP

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Hi HELP

well un not a cursor just one dot
i tell you what im doing
im makeing (or at least trying) to make a program that will create a
custom icon for a shell called auror and where they get to make the
thing im going to have a blinking dot um i don't know if you ment the
cursor as that.

And yes i am new to asm but i cach on fast with programing  i know ti
basic and i learnd a programing script for a bbs game called Lord 2 rith
now i am working with Pascal and V Basic so don't worry i be fine.
 :)
Scott
thanx

>From owner-assembly-86-outgoing@towerguard.unix.edu.sollentuna.se Thu