Re: A86: Ti-Files

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Ti-Files

>From: ComAsYuAre@aol.com
>Date: Sun, 11 Oct 1998 16:40:41 EDT
>To: assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org
>Subject: Re: A86: Ti-Files
>

>In a message dated 10/11/98 09:06:15 Eastern Daylight Time,
zoneti@home.com
>writes:
>
>> 5. TI-FILES WAS NOT HACKED! Adam Belinksky deleted the html files of
the
>>  TI-Files and was simutaneously perm-banned from #ti and #ti-files
>

>why on earth did he do that?
>
>they put tons of work into making the 2nd best ti site, and then the
guy
>running it destroys it.  i don't get it.

I was talking to atom on Irc the other day and he said he did it becaue
he quit ti-files then "they started treating him like shit"<~~~~ his
exact quote.  I also got some other interesting information which I
won't announce because I have no proof(stupid me didn't start logging
until everything good was said but I have it set to auto log now so that
shouldn't matter anymore).  And I agree with the 2nd best part
ticalc.org for life!

Matt