A86: Ti-Files

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Ti-Files

Actually ti-files was hacked a few days ago also (I'm not sure if this
is the time you are talking about).  But they sadly got it back up from
their mirrors and also now have their own domain name!  Crappit!  And on
another sad note some ass hole "deprivliged"(I don't know the Irc term
for it so I say the people with @'s are "privliged") everyone on #ti so
now that has gone to crap.  Will one of you smart Irc people (all I can
do is send text  =) otherwise I'd try myself) like get it back somehow?
It has to be possible if he/she took it over we surely can take it back.
I mean comon guys if we can make Tetris and Mario on a friggin
calculator surely we can get one measly little channel back from these
little worm ass masters.

We can do it,

Matt

ps- Sorry for the few spots of cursing but I'm mad and had to vent it.