A86: VAT/Lev Detection

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: VAT/Lev Detection

Hello,
 Would someone please answer the following:

1. How would I save an asm file to a string [i need levels in it], do i do
a .org 0 and .end at the end?  Since I compile w/asm86, what is the command
for compiling asm into binary so i can use bin2str?

2. How would I find the string if I know the name will be lets say brixlevs?

3. How would I load the levels?  Let me clarify.  Right now, I do this:

ld hl,OriginalLevel
ld de,Level
ld bc,88
ldir

something like that.. if i use autodetection, will there be a way to copy
the original level to level?  And how.  Please help, thanks in advance.

							-Ahmed
Ahmed El-Helw
ahmed@ticalc.org
http://www.ticalc.org