A86: Screwed Up Mails

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Screwed Up Mails

Bryan this is directed more towards you since you have basically all the
control over the ticalc servers but anyone's opinoin is welcome.

Ok recently I've received a TON of emails that are out of order.  Like
Guy A will post something.  Guy B will reply.  Then Guy C will reply to
Guy B's reply.  Logically they;d look like this in my IN Box:

Guy A's post
Guy B's post
Guy C's post

However I receive them like this:

Guy A's post
Guy C's post
Guy B's post

And sometimes its not even that good.  Like I'll get:

Guy  C
Guy A
Guy B

Or maybe:

Guy B
Guy D
Guy A
Guy C

(BTW the letter is like who replied in chronological order).

I was just wondering if maybe the lists.ticalc.org server was screwed
up.  Or maybe the emails got bounced through different servers and
didn't make it here in order.  If you can think of a logical explanation
I'd like one so I can decided whether or not to write a dirty letter and
switch email services or just try and bear with it.   Cuz sometimes I'll
receive them with like 4 or 5 emails between them and they're not in
order at all.

Sorry for the length,

Matt