A86: Re: [sqrt] functions and ASM studio on calc

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: [sqrt] functions and ASM studio on calc

Yes, I totally figured out sqrtFORM and sqrtEXEC. I'm working on sqrtKEY and
sqrtPARSE now. My tutorial will be added to Dux Gregis asm tutorial.

> He figured out 2 of the sqrt. progs(sqrtFORM & sqrtEXEC).  He is now working
> on sqrtHOME.  Last month,he said that he was writing a  tutorial on the sqrt
> progs.  His web page is http://www.mygale.org/~clems but it is down right
> now because he is redesigning it.  I have his 2 .86p files for the 2 sqrt
> progs he figured out.  E-mail me if you want them.
> Later,

My friends and me, we want to program an asm editor/assembler/compiler for
the TI-86, with a nice debugger. Is anyone interrested in such a program ?
I don't want to waste my time...

Later, and sorry for my very bad english ;-)
|     name : CLEM                         |
| homepage : http://www.mygale.org/~clems |
|   e-mail : mailto:clems@mygale.org      |