A86: Capturing the screen

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Capturing the screen

Good news folks!!    I will have a release of a new assembly
game  for the ti-85 (zshell), and if you have ASE for the
86, you can play this also.  It will be called "Move" and it
is unlike anything you have ever played before.  The first
release will consist of 5 levels (easy-medium), and then
depending on how everything turns out, i will make more
levels.  What i need now is a program for my computer
which will allow me to capture the screen while my game
is running, so that i can distribute it on ticalc.org under the
"programs under development" page.  Thanks for your help.

Your Fellow Programmer,

Jason Radio
Radojcsics@aol.com