Re: A86: Re: [sqrt] functions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: [sqrt] functions

Perhaps these have already been discussed, and please, don't mind my
stupidity... but, what exactly ARE sprt programs?

-Chuck
On Sun, 4 Oct 1998, JBrett wrote:

%
%He figured out 2 of the sqrt. progs(sqrtFORM & sqrtEXEC).  He is now working
%on sqrtHOME.  Last month,he said that he was writing a  tutorial on the sqrt
%progs.  His web page is http://www.mygale.org/~clems but it is down right
%now because he is redesigning it.  I have his 2 .86p files for the 2 sqrt
%progs he figured out.  E-mail me if you want them.
%Later,
%Jbrett
%tbarwick@esn.net
%http://ww2.esn.net/~tbarwick
%I just added a TI-86 page, Check it out!!!