Re: A86: Hey there everyone...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Hey there everyone...

I'm not that new to asm.  I've already done some small projects that
were never released.

----Original Message Follows----

If you're new to asm DON'T try to make a game.  Try simple stuff like
displaying strings, sprite movement, getting input, and most of the
other basic general elemnets.  Then try for a simple game.  If that
works out make something harder and go gradual.  Think of programming as
lifting weights.  If you're just starting start with a small amount then
make it heavier.  If a beginner trys to lift 200 pounds he'll probably
break part of himself that yhe didn't want broken.

Matt