Re: A86: Re: Creating distinct random-integer lists using ASM or BASIC

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Creating distinct random-integer lists using ASM or BASIC

>From: "Robert Caldwell" <rc_ware@hotmail.com>
>To: assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org
>Subject: Re: A86: Re: Creating distinct random-integer lists using ASM
or BASIC
>Date: Sat, 03 Oct 1998 15:48:40 PDT
>

>people sure do like to make things hard.
>
>I don't know if anyone else has this same answer, but here's the way I
>would do it (I don't own an 86, so I'm basing this on 92):

If you will, I'll answer the Basic questions. Your answer is completely
incorrect. One question, If you don't have an 86, wtf are you on an 86
list? Jeez. After someone answers a question, please don't post 10-20
more replys =)

-InFuZeD " Hmmm....Donuts... "