A86: Help - Sprite Routines

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Help - Sprite Routines

Hello,

I am a new assembly programmer.  I've programmed before (BASIC - who
hasn't - C, C++, etc.), so I'm not completely baffled.  I understand a large
part of it.  However, I'm having trouble understanding the existing routines
used to display sprites.  And since the simplest one I found doesn't work
properly (the sprite bounces randomly sometimes from line to line), I feel
pressed to try and write my own.  Does anyone know the best place to learn
about display routines or some simple routines I can look at?  Or is it
better to use pre-made ones blindly?  :)

Thanks.