Re: A86: Re: Random Integer

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Random Integer

> Now, you can use SCaBBy's display a routine (which I don't have handy =( )
> to display a in var-width font...

Somewhere along the line I picked this up, but I think it is by Joshua
Seagoe.  ???

;DispA		Display A routine by Joshua Seagoe???
;INPUT--	value in register A
;OUTPUT--	decimal value, vWidth text, current pen position, no leading
0's
;--------------------------------------------------------------------------
DispA:
        ld l,a
        ld h,0
        ld de,$c08d
        ld b,3          ;3 digits
DispA1:
        call _hldiv10   ;=$4044  a=hl%10  hl=hl/10
        add a,$30       ;convert to decimal digit
        ld (de),a       ;store it
        dec de
        djnz DispA1
        xor a
        ld ($c08e),a    ;end the string
        ex de,hl
        ld a,$30        ;trim leading zeros
        ld b,2          ;take these 7 lines
DispA2:                 ;out and put in one
        inc hl          ;inc hl
        cp (hl)         ;instruction if
        jp nz,DispA3    ;you want to keep them
        djnz DispA2     ;